If anyone is in need of more information about the November 1st, 2011 voting please visit the Miami-Dade website here.
The Miami-Dade website contains information about:
- Absentee Ballot Request Forms – Request Here
- Overseas and Military Personnel Voting Information
- Signature Requirements and Voter Registration Form found Here
Request an absentee ballot today and vote from the comfort of your own home.
The tentative date for absentee ballots to be mailed is October 13, 2011.
Any registered voter eligible to vote in an election may request an absentee ballot by submitting their request on-line using the following link: Here. An absentee ballot can also be requested by email, fax, telephone, or in writing.
These are the proposed sites and times for early voting:
All sites will be open starting on October 22, 2011 through October 29, 2011, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Allapattah Branch Library – 1799 NW 35th Street
- Miami City Hall – 3500 Pan American Drive
- West Flagler Branch Library – 5050 West Flagler Street
- Lemon City Library – 430 61st Street
- Stelphen P. Clark Center (Lobby) – 111 NW 1 Street
All registered voters from City of Miami Commission District 2 may complete early voting at any of these sites. Additionally, registered voters who requested and received absentee ballots may drop off their OWN ballot at any of these sites.